Business Central Basic Inventory & Purchase Order Management – $5,000
Inventory & purchase order management adds to the basic implementation and prepares your Business Central solution to handle purchasing of products or services, managing inventory including serial and lot-controlled items and other tasks needed for small distributors.
- Inventory setup
- Setup processing defaults and locations.
- New item templates
- We help you setup 5 templates to make adding new items a snap.
- Physical inventory processing
- The more accurate your inventory is the lower your cost of sales will be. Think about it, if a sales person has to get out of their chair and walk out to the warehouse to count an item, stopping to talk to their friends along the way you just lost 20 minutes of productivity. This is just one example of costs associated to inaccurate inventory.
- Setup posting groups (controls G/L accounts during transaction posting) for purchasing and inventory.
- Setup sales module to handle inventory related activities.
- Setup payables module to handle inventory related activities.
- Setup Power BI to use inventory related dashboard’s and KPI’s
Ready for production in approximately 30-60 days.
Deliverables Included in Scope
- Project management
- Requirements workshop
- Fit gap analysis
- Setup & configuration for one warehouse location in one company (Test and Live)
- Custom replenishment jet report
- 2 days of user training
- 2 days of go live support
Additional services available separately
- Personalization and/or custom development to address any gap items from the fit gap analysis
- On-going technical support
- Data conversion/migration services
- You are already able to ship a sales order in Business Central with the desired customer, item and general ledger data.
- Utilize paper-based order picking
- Requires Jet Reports Professional or Enterprise
The Fine Print
We can provide additional services not listed above on a time and materials basis. This basic inventory implementation will NOT prepare your multi-location barcode inventory distribution company – that’s why it is called BASIC! It will however allow your business to start on a path that knows few boundaries, as you grow you can expand your usage of Business Central to handle some amazing processes such as using barcode scanners to pick and pack orders or producing complex products using manufacturing features (requires upgrading to Business Central Premium).